Ice Fountain Safety Guide
The following guide applies to all of our fountain candles.
- Do not hold the ice fountains..
- Our fountain candles are only to be used under adult supervision.
- Ice fountains remain hot after use.
- Fountain candles are for use in well ventilated areas.
- Do not use the ice fountain near any flammable articles.
- Do not touch the flame.
- Fountain Candles can burn for up to fifty seconds; do not attempt to extinguish it during this time.
- Before use, attach the ice fountain securely to the champagne bottle. Ensure it is properly supported and will not fall over while lit.
- Light the fountain candles standing sideways and retire at least one metre.
- Be aware that ice fountains will emit showers of sparks.
- The contents of our ice fountainconform to British & European Standards BS EN: 14035-15.
See a Safety Video